Are you thinking about a perfect place to develop skills and invest in your personal growth?
Or perhaps you’d like to work on something that really matters.
Or maybe flexible working hours and time for yourself during the day are the most important things for you?
We’ve got you covered!
Our client is looking for DevOps Engineer who can join the international DevOps team in an exciting US project for pharmaceutical industry.
- Work with our product development teams to understand their workflows and experiences with our cloud technologies and help to eliminate any pain-points that exist
- Study bottlenecks in our release cycles and help to accelerate the delivery of our products through automation and best practices
- Assist in our transformation into Kubernetes & containers
- Mentor and coach teams on the latest cloud technologies that we support so that they can choose the right tool for the job
- Innovate and iterate on our internal tools that help improve our product development lifecycle
The company offers:
- B2B contract
- 20 days of paid leave
- 2400 pln per year for certificates, courses - anything to improve your skills
- 500 pln per month for benefits like multisport and private healthcare
- Must have extensive experience (3-5 years) working with, and managing, AWS based infrastructure
- 1-2 years of working with a production grade Kubernetes environment
- Apps in Kuberentes
- Codefresh (similar to gitlab, github)
- Experience working in a traditional product development lifecycle so that you can empathize and relate to our customers (our fellow software engineers).
- Experience with implementing observability (e.g. metrics, logs, tracing) within service/application and tools such as Datadog, Sumo Logic, Grafana, X-Ray, Sentry.
- Service mesh - linkerd, ingress evaluating
- Training: Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related discipline (In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience).
Nice to have:
- Kubernetes controllers coding