SAP Support Engineer
Salary: 160 pln/h, B2B contract
We are looking for a SAP Support Engineer (Junior or Mid) to the company, which has many years of experience in the IT market, successively implements integration projects for clients from Germany, Switzerland, Austria and for non-European countries as well.
What will your role be?
We searching you as a support team member focused on our client's customer and service processes with a high dedication to customer middleware applications. In this position you will be the single point of contact for internal multinational IT customers personnel in terms of holistic IT customer support for SAP middleware services, interfaces and APIs.
You will be responsible for compliance with the associated support and change management process and you will be the connection between developers of the 3rd level support and the customer. Additionally you will support developers and test teams with your monitoring experience in cases of business test and error analysis.
- Product experience in SAP Process Integration 7.5 and/or SAP BTP Cloud Integration (CPI) at least >12 months preferred, a product certification is a plus
- Knowledge of a programming language, focus here is understanding of Java and Groovy code
- General knowledge of webservice, database and file communication between B2B applications
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Professional proficiency of English language, German is nice to have
- Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager processes
- ITIL certification
- Trained SAP IT specialist
- Knowledge of SAP ECC/S4H
- Experience with SAP interface technologies like SOA Manager, IDoc, ABAP Proxy
- Technical authentication and certification processes like SAML or OAuth
Let's talk! Only 2 stages of the recruitment process!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying